BONE FILE 1
- Manufactured from AISI 420 German stainless steel.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, FDA and other Quality Standards
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- Premium Quality Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
1000 in stock
Bone Files Used for final smoothing of bone before suturing of mucoperiosteal flap, small and large. Double ended premium quality instruments. Straight-cut bone file used for final smoothing of bone. Used to remove bone pull stroke avoid push motion burnishing and crushing the bone. Also used for superficial smoothing.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0